The ABC has pulled an episode of Q&A from all its platforms, which featured panellists that “used offensive language and called for endorsed violence”.
69 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.news.com.au
national/abc-launched-investigation-into-qa-episode-over-provocative-language/news-story/873e5b6507bd77dfd121eb10d7e39b1a

ABC investigates itself, finds no problem.

Why can't a group of feminist help themselves from descending into a bunch of overly emotional, irrational, hysterical women. It happens every time!

“How many rapists must we kill until men stop raping us?”

Yea, I think you are going to be ok.

I don't think I've actually heard a "right wing extremist" (bullshit term for everyone right of mao) advocate for violence on the ABC. You earned this investigation and I hope it burns you hard.

burn down the ABC. what a shit hole of an organisation.

The most unwittingly hilarious part of this mess is how Ronald McDonald's horribly disfigured evil twin sister managed to convince herself that she's at serious risk of being raped.

{facepalm}

When fkwits get a platform idiocy ensues

If a woman is about to get raped, she should be able to shoot and kill the attempted rapist to protect herself.

But I get the feeling that they are actually talking about killing men in general. And possibly in an indiscriminate fashion.

Cause they are man-hating femnazis.

Defund the ABC Now! fire Fran Kelly

Fascists -- plain and simple !!! They should be called out at every instance and shamed -- if you support censorship of speech (including the faux 'hate speech') and/or unprovoked violence (NOT self-defence), YOU ARE A FASCIST SCUM, full stop! And if you don't realise this fact, you are probably too dumb, evil and/or apathetic to speak -- SO SHUT UP!!! #speakfreely

Dissenter
connecting...