Donald Trump's stolen election lies are Republicans' main ideology now. The ouster of Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming shows revenge is all that matters now.
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
think/opinion/trump-backed-anti-liz-cheney-vote-proves-only-republican-ideology-ncna1267022

NBC supporting Liz is all the we need to know.

"stolen election lies"

At least try to offer some form of impartiality, you jewish commies.

The 2020 Election was Rigged and stolen for sure. President Trump is correct.

NBCs headlines have become so transparent that anyone not living under a rock can immediately spot it as propaganda.

Cheney is a RINO, This has nothing to do with Trump and you know it damned well MSNBC, She was a cuckoo all along. Same goes for McCain. Impressive use of obfuscation btw, but you're only fooling the same fools who ever believed you in the first place.

Make an honest woman of her. Send her packing to the Democrats.

warmonger whore of a warmonger RINO must go.... yes it is revenge but dems taught us revenge Oh yes they did...PS defending a cheney has made the media lose all respect...fck off

The warmonger establishment left and their media goon squads love their comrades in the warmonger establishment right

Shocker. NBC supports Liz Cheney.

Pfft, republicans are just a myth.

Am i doing it right?

Revenge. Sounds like someone is massively projecting.

Edit: Nice to know Trump still lives rent free in so many empty skulls.

Edit History

2021-44-We 09:44:14 am

Am i doing it right?

Revenge. Sounds like someone is massively projecting.

2021-45-We 09:45:38 am

Am i doing it right?

Edit: nice to know Trump is still living rent free in so many empty skulls. Revenge. Sounds like someone is massively projecting.

Dissenter
connecting...