Covid pushes depression among mothers higher, but underlying fear, anger and frustration play roles, too — especially when moms hate their kids.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
think/opinion/moms-sometimes-hate-their-kids-doesn-t-make-them-bad-ncna1276808

What does it mean when a mom hates her kids?

She's kind of a cunt?

#genetics

You find out halfway into the article the author is a psychotherapist. Instead of disparaging mothers in the age of the globo-satanists' "sacrament of abortion", we need to be disparaging psychotherapists, who are trained to pathologize every aspect of life, and whose entire industry is crazier than their patients.

Edit History

2021-06-Su 10:06:21 am

You find out halfway into the article the author is a psychotherapist. Instead of disparaging mothers in the age of the globo-satanists' "sacrament of abprtion", we need to be disparaging psychotherapists, who are trained to pathologize every aspect of life, and whose entire industry is crazier than their patients.

I have never once for a single second hated my child. Clown world is reaching new levels of clownism

When you hate your kids it means YOU ARE A BAD MOTHER!

What if the mom acts on that hatred and kills the kids, is she a bad parent then?

Edit History

2021-34-Su 11:34:10 am

Unless the mom acts on that hatred and kills the kids

assholes,

What these articles really are are to plant seeds or rather suggestions in the minds of females and society.

NBC, cranking out excuses for the left's welfare jungle bat mammies....

[Moms sometimes hate their kids. But that doesn't make them bad parents.]

I think it kind of does.

It's the very definition of being a bad mom.

Dissenter
connecting...