Oprah Winfrey's interview of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, could have been ripped straight out of "The Crown" (and might be in a later season).
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
think/opinion/meghan-harry-interview-legitimizes-palace-s-concerns-about-crown-ncna1260292

TIME FOR THE FBI TO BE INVESTIGATED!!! Whistle blower transcript is here https://radiopatriot.net/.../lin-wood-whistleblower.../ Lin Wood — WHISTLEBLOWER TRANSCRIPT RADIOPATRIOT.NET Lin Wood — WHISTLEBLOWER TRANSCRIPT Lin Wood — WHISTLEBLOWER TRANSCRIPT

Still giving zero fucks about crowns, palaces, and royalty in general. We've got our own problems with election thieves who think we're still supposed to be ruled by a governing class of "royals".

Being born in London and spent 32 years there before coming to America and becoming a naturalized citizen, I feel free in voicing my opinion regarding the Harry and Meghan interview, they said they left one racist country to come to another racist country, that’s according to the left, that told the whole story for me Meghan always wanted to come back as a C actress that’s where she belongs, CA !!

Dissenter
connecting...