Stock market investing and other trades on companies like GameStop, AMC, Bitcoin and Dogecoin is akin to gambling and ends up hurting the little guy more than the man.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
think/opinion/gamestop-trades-meme-investing-make-stocks-ponzi-scheme-hurts-little-ncna1257680

I think the whole point of GameStop was little guy market manipulation.

The stock market is GAMBLING. Nothing more or less. You have the little fish and the sharks. If you can't afford to lose your money. Don't play.

And the house always wins.

Believe literally nothing on this topin coming out of CNBC, NBC, FOX Business, any of it...they're literally just hedge fund propagandists. If the corporate boys in the media are saying its bad for the little guy, its 100% good.

When I see these types of articles first thing I think is the opposite is true. Now they throw in crypto when all the huge companies are moving their liquid assets there. They know what's coming and they want us helpless.

Passive Aggressive Attempt by the Gov't Union Activists(NBC NEWS) to get people to stop doing this.

Short selling is what the gov't has been doing with ANTIFA, for YEARS!!

ANTIFA is AFSCME'S SHORT SELLERS!!!

Save us from ourselves!!!

Why has gab trends become a fake news site? Silver is now the stacker topic on reddit and it has the central bank and Wall Street scared shitless! They manipulate the market & are getting caught!

The 'Little Guy' is RETIRED GOV'T UNION MEMBER THAT HAS HIS RETIREMENT IN THE STOCK MARKET!!

If that's the little guy, fuck that LITTLE GUY

Little Guy Being a Baby-Boomer Trust-Funder!!

'Little Guy' invested in Chinese Companies, that UNDERSUT US JOBS!!

NBC is wrong...their use of LITTLE GUY, is RAPE!!

NBC wouldn't report on the LITTLE GUY, if you PAID THEM TO!!!

Dissenter
connecting...