The co-founders of Marked By COVID and the COVID Grief Network explain why the focus on vaccinations and reopening is hurting victims' families.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
think/opinion/covid-still-here-are-those-us-grieving-we-can-t-ncna1266038

hmmnm... COVID is here, but FLU is not.. ...almost makes one think they are statistically "one in the same"

My uncle's parachute didn't operate and he hit the ground and was pronounced dead by covid. How the covid could get him while free falling to the ground intercepted while traveling from a bowl of bat soup in bejing (is the liquid part pee?) is such a tragedy..

The Chinese virus.

How can we not acknowledge it when you can't stop reminding us every damn minute!!

Total and complete narcissism. I'm hurting, so no one else can live their lives. Demonic

Stupid communist suckazzes; don't tell me how to live or feel.

Grieving what, the immanent foreclosure on their fucking homes?

I don't know anybody under 85 who died from this shit, but I know a shitload of people with traumatized kids, backed up payments, and no fucking jobs.

#greatreset

Covid is a fraud!

MSM: REEEEE VIRUSS REEEEEE ALWAYS WE REEEEE.

People die for all kinds of reasons kids. Mostly because they did not take care of themselves, eat right or exercise. Time to dealeo with the realeo. This idea that there is only one cause of death in the whole wide world is Marxist agitprop hysteria.

Dissenter
connecting...