Covid singles are supposedly lonely and miserable during pandemic lockdown. But some of us are thriving without romantic partners.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
think/opinion/covid-singles-are-supposedly-lonely-miserable-some-us-are-thriving-ncna1261021

OY VEY GOY the lock downs are GOOD for you!!! Women don't put up with this bullshit. If you're looking for a good time in Texas give me a call my number is 555-Don't Share Your Personal Information Online.

This is like a fat person saying they are happy being fat.

LoL, "covid singles" Is that the new dating website? You don't have to be lonely at covid singles .com.

A whole 17 people. The absolute validity of this study is now admissible in any kangaroo, whacko, leftist court in America. That would be most of them from what I can tell. Peer reviewed no doubt coming from nothing but communist news!

So?

x

NBC quoting from the NYT. Sounds about right for the MSM propaganda network.

What I mostly got out of this article was You will be locked down and you will be happy

You don't have to go along with FORCING other people into house-arrest and stripping their freedoms, FORCING them to go along with a fake-demic, in order to enjoy a single-person lifestyle. If you want a single-person lifestyle, you can have that without forcing a fake-demic.

Dissenter
connecting...