Covid quarantine confirmed that sleeping in separate beds is the best thing for my marriage.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
think/opinion/covid-quarantine-confirmed-sleeping-separate-beds-best-thing-my-marriage-ncna1264332

Msm is just fucking stupid.

Defunding the MSM would be the best thing right now.

My gaydar just went off.

Why would you even be in the relationship then? I mean... why not just be roommates at that point and then your imaginary boyfriend can get a real girlfriend... because seriously, this bitch isn't fooling anyone.

Must be gay.

Funny how it's then another room, then the garage, then the other side of town, then some other city, see the progression?

Who are you and who gives a f*ck? Part of your depopulation agenda propoganda? NBCsucks NBCsucks NBCsucks.

OK, places like Gab and Citizen Free press keep posting these MSM articles because we are supposed to register at those sites to comment - and roast the bastards into annihilation!

Being an absolute cuck is great for my marriage, see you in 1 year time when we've divorced.

The fucking media Jews are pushing to prevent strong families and strong relationship bonds. Many such cases.

Dissenter
connecting...