13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/white-house/trump-becomes-first-president-2002-not-visit-troops-christmastime-n951846

Hey look fake news! This story has been known to be fake for years yet here it stands still uncorrected. Well I'll set it straight seeing as NPC News won't. Trump not only did visit our troops he flew in secret to visit our troops in Iraq.

Edit History

2019-20-Fr 07:20:45 am

Hey look fake news! This story has been know to be fake for years yet here it stands still uncorrected. Well I'll set it straight seeing as NPC News won't. Trump not only did visit out troops he flew in secret to visit our Troop in Iraq.

2019-21-Fr 07:21:02 am

Hey look fake news! This story has been know to be fake for years yet here it stands still uncorrected. Well I'll set it straight seeing as NPC News won't. Trump not only did visit our troops he flew in secret to visit our troops in Iraq.

A bit presumptuous to report this so long before Christmas

How's the egg on your face taste?

Nothing But Crap "News" steps on rake once again, ha ha ha.

since he just visited the troops, this is not only fake news but it is a lie.

Take it easy on the fire water Pajeet.

That headline certainly turned out to be one more example of their FAKE NEWS, didn't it? Is there ANYTHING about FAKE NEWS media that is truthful and accurate anymore? Memo to NBC advertisers and shareholders: You can do better...A LOT better!!

Edit History

2019-45-Fr 04:45:19 pm

That headline certainly turned out to be one typical example of FAKE NEWS, didn't it? Is there ANYTHING about FAKE NEWS media that is truthful and accurate anymore? Memo to NBC advertisers and shareholders: You can do better...A LOT better!!

Oooooops😂

🖕🖕🖕fake news

ORANGE MAN BAD. ORANGE MAN BAD. Got it.

way to go assholes!! an own goal! how very brave of you to beclown yourselves in public like that, ha ha ha ha ha

Dissenter
connecting...