Pres. Biden's poll numbers remain more positive, partly because Biden has been careful not to push policies that aren’t significantly popular with the public.
43 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/meet-the-press/polls-show-biden-reaping-solid-approval-ratings-popular-policies-n1264273

Notable Bull Crap news.

FAKE NEWS

OBiden couldn't get a crowd of 10 to come watch his campaign rallies. Now he and his CHEATING ILK hide behind A RAZOR WIRE FENCE. Sure Polls - like the one that had Clinton WINNING over Trump by 92% in 2016. LMAO

His pooling popularity is based almost entirely upon ONLINE POLLS! He's passed no legislation except borrow money and hand some of it out.

Kiss my ass NBC. No one likes this mother fucker, the people who pretend to only do because he's not Trump because they have been given the idea that Trump is some horrific awful man due to your bullshit reporting, they're afraid of the strawman you presented Trump as rather than what he actually was. Biden's approval rating is probably more realistically in the single digits. That single digit being 0% for me.

Yeah, like ANYONE actually believes THOSE polls ... ALL BS !

Weighted biased " Push Polls" mean nothing. But what do you expect from the " Nothing But Communists" Network. The problem with "Lying" all the time is that after awhile people tend not to believe you. That's why Legacy Media is dying and laying off people. Corporatists Elites killed the media

Uh huh, I hear ya. Not true.

Polls in China don't count.

Sure, everyone loves Mr. Magoo. This article needs more stim checks.

Much like the election polls, right?

Dissenter
connecting...