The whistleblower at the center of the developing scandal surrounding President Donald Trump and Ukraine has witnesses to corroborate the complaint.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/donald-trump/whistleblower-complaint-reveals-witnesses-concern-over-handling-trump-ukraine-call-n1058941

Congress doesn't rule the President . The executive branch is co-equal with congress and the supreme court. The leftists have overstepped their authority.

Dirty rotten lying sons a bitches. I bet the SHTF whether we win or lose in 2020.

You always notice that the MSM will not allow comments on their pages any longer. The story is nothing but "this person says the other person said something".

There's no proof to ANYTHING, just another retarded-as-fuck snowjob scam.

These idiots posing as journalists need to be shot.

They accuse Trump of trying to undermine Biden from running for office, yet isn't this impeachment the very same thing, trying to keep Trump from winning, which every Democrat knows deep in their heart none of their clowns are gonna beat Trump in 2020?

The Democrats would rather run against a RINO milquetoast loser like Mittens.

Edit History

2019-27-Th 01:27:30 pm

They accuse Trump of trying to undermine Biden from running for office, yet isn't this impeachment the very same thing, trying to keep Trump from winning, which every Democrat knows deep in their heart none of their clowns are gonna beat Trump in 2020?

Unreal, isn't it? Trump literally had the call unclassified and unredacted, and they brazenly lie like this.

Remember when 0bama would stonewall for months, and then hand over hundreds of pages that were completely blacked out?

I remember. And I'll remember when Trump leaves office and these shit-eaters are asking us to believe them again.

Assuming the Civil War doesn't turn hot first, and all these assholes go down for Sedition and Treason.

What is your definition of acting to 'lock down' ? Why are you still trusting this whistleblower? A whistleblower has first-hand accounts, so why would they need witnesses? Who are the witnesses? Please don't say pencil-neck.

Crock of cra*. Second hand, speculative, deep state BS.

i wonder how much he got for his soul?, and what he does not know when the devil has no more use for him he will be thrown to the baying pack to devour him

Declassify it all! I'm tired of this Democrat shitshow that has gone on for three-plus years now.

who is this whistle blower that knows so much?

Dissenter
connecting...