Former President Donald Trump told supporters to get vaccinated. Some booed.
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/donald-trump/trump-booed-alabama-rally-after-telling-supporters-get-vaccinated-n1277404

Trump was always pro vaccine. He fucking organized the development of the vaccines and he still wants credit for it.

But Trump NEVER talked about any fucking mandates. And he called the booster shot a "cash grab."

I'll vote for him again.

If only people booed him when he gave the ATF more power to reclassify things instead of saying "BuMp StOcKs ArE jUsT tOyS," we wouldn't be dealing with all the back door gun control that they are enacting currently.

Trump is not the Messiah. He was better than most, but ultimately he still had to play by their rules. I don't think he is bad. Maybe misguided

And he was cheered seconds later when he said you should be able to make that choice yourself

Nationwide, the overwhelming majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths are occurring among unvaccinated Americans, The New York Times reported this month. - quoted from article

From the article. Total B.S. by the way. I spent quite a lot of time in the hospital with another family member in the past two weeks and I didn't see anything COVID related. They didn't even ask our family member I was with any COVID related questions. Not one. I saw one N95 mask the entire time I was at the hospital. It is B.S.

Furthermore they can't even distinguish between COVID and FLU with their test let alone any variants so that should be a clue for you that they are just making up whatever fits the narrative they want to push.

Edit History

2021-29-Su 01:29:45 pm

Nationwide, the overwhelming majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths are occurring among unvaccinated Americans, The New York Times reported this month.

From the article. Total B.S. by the way. I spent quite a lot of time in the hospital with another family member in the past two weeks and I didn't see anything COVID related. They didn't even ask our family member I was with any COVID related questions. Not one. I saw one N95 mask the entire time I was at the hospital. It is B.S.

Furthermore they can't even distinguish between COVID and FLU with their test let alone any variants so that should be a clue for you that they are just making up whatever fits the narrative they want to push.

He said he supports vaccines but that the choice is personal, not government's, to make.

yeah i woulda boo'd him too ---- i was taken aback when he said that - but then, you gotta remember, he's "govt" now - he's gotta justify govt's "do something-ism"

That was the only time in the 2 hour speech he was booded. One of Trumps downfalls was he trusted the people around him to tell him the truth. He sees the vaccine as a good thing to fight the virus, not the underlying truth of the suicide jab

πŸ€” And he quickly reversed himself, too. He's not stupid. He knows it was his recovery from covid that is protecting him now. Not the superfluous vaccine he got afterwards. So what is going on here? I suspect he is just testing the level of vaccine resistance out there, whether it is enough yet to completely take down the corrupt CDC itself.

They can vaccinate my cold dead body after I run out of ammo.

Dissenter
connecting...