Incoming New York Attorney General Letitia James spoke with NBC News and detailed her early Trump agenda for once she takes office next month.
111 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/donald-trump/incoming-new-york-attorney-general-plans-wide-ranging-investigations-trump-n946706

Did you find anything with your federal investigation? Nope. Okay we’ll do a state level investigation. Why? Because feelings that’s why. What’s next a county level investigation? Then the city. Then the next door neighbor can have a wack at it. And if that fails some guy in Omaha has a theory about tainted tanning spray. We’ll get that orange bastard no matter how much he’s innocent! 🤡🌎

So basically a far left wing lawyer doesn't like Trump and thinks she can find something to have him removed. I hope someone post a video of her reaction when we reelect Trump in 2020.

Why do they always send the ape women in to do stupid meaningless work that will produce nothing? They need to make a presidential harassment law.

ridiculous political witchhunt. is this even legal? She is not investigating crimes, she is going on a fishing expedition.

President Trump needs to start squashing these communist bugs.

Figures. She looks like Kameltoe’s fat sister. Nothing better to do, I suppose.

Trust Me lady, it’s not going to work out well for you

this woman is a racist and a traitor. people like this need to be in prison and not in positions of power. it makes me sick to think tax dollars pay these seditious libelous treasonous traitors.

Another worthless diversity hire wakanda monkey

Foxx V2.0

Dissenter
connecting...