Rep. Ron Wright, R-Texas, died Sunday after having been hospitalized for Covid-19, his office said. He had also been battling cancer.
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/congress/rep-ron-wright-has-died-covid-19-his-office-announces-n1257026

OMG Covid kills faster than lung cancer!! People are shot and they die of Covid faster than they bleed to death. Its worse than the plague. Yesterday I drove home and bodies lay strewn along the road bloated dead from Covid!!!! OMG help us government bureaucrats!!! We need more ventilators!!! Oh god please help us. What a bunch of incompetent retards. Yes I said it. Retards!!!!

He had lung cancer but it was the Wuhan Kung Flu that killed him. What horseshit. "They" even count auto accidents as covid related deaths.

I am beginning to believe that these deaths by Covid-19 are a coverup for assassination.

Reason I just stayed home, ate healthy and laid the hell down and DID NOT Go to the hospital. Now we've got 1 less republican in congress. Not good for Republicans. Watch out for this becoming a trend and then YOU KNOW.

He also had cancer.

People die from the flu. So?

A dead politician... always a good thing.

Fought a losing fight with cancer for three years, died "with covid"...

No he died of lung cancer.

"Wright, who was 67, had also been battling cancer."

He died of cancer. Fuck you Nothing But Crap!

Dissenter
connecting...