House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., announced Thursday the House will establish a select committee to investigate the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
politics/congress/pelosi-announces-select-committee-investigate-jan-6-capitol-riot-n1272252

Another side show to keep the public off balance. Brought to you by Mother Dementia and her cabal of blithering idiots.

Haaa. This bag of bones is still pushing this fake shit? Don't she know that there's video of police letting people in the building? Don't she know that there's proof the FBI had a hand in what happened? Tell me she at least knows that it was Antifa members that were caught on video stealing shit and trying to start riots. It was organized online so their investigation should be easy and swift since I myself have seen the evidence.

Nancy, the FBI, and DHS organized this shit-show, they should be arrested for it. This screams FALSE FLAG. BTW, can't have an armed insurrection if NO ONE WAS ARMED. The TRUE insurrection was executed by the Democrats with the fake COVID-19 incident. Time to round up these traitors and give them a proper necktie party.

Dissenter
connecting...