Ashli Babbitt, a rioter shot and killed Wednesday in the halls of the U.S. Capitol was an ardent supporter of President Donald Trump who followed and promoted many well-known radical conservative activists as well as leaders of the QAnon conspiracy theory movement, according to her social media profiles.
49 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
news/us-news/woman-killed-capitol-was-trump-supporter-who-embraced-conspiracy-theories-n1253285

So, it is fine to shit talk unarmed white women shot by police but a black criminal rapist gets shot and he is a saint.

Do these idiots realize what they are doing? How clear they are making the difference in how each side is treated? It is hard for me to believe that their attempts at acceleration are unintentional at this point.

That's nothing. There's another guy with dementia promoting the conspiracy theory that there was no widespread election fraud. I believe they're calling him 'president-elect'

She didn't believe the same things we did so we condone her summary execution -NBC News

Fuck you NBC. You evil pieces of shit need to burn in hell.

Conservatives are treated by the law enforcement, just like Iranian Protestors, are treated by Iran's Gov't. Democrats, are treated like they're Taliban.

ccp biden a conspiracy? fuck off.

re: "Who says it was okay for the cops to murder an unarmed girl?"

This looks like that to me.

White Conservatives get the bullets. Rest in Power, Ashli Babbitt!! #SAYHERNAME!!!!

Only conspiracy is her murder

Dissenter
connecting...