The threat of terrorism from far-right groups is much higher than those from Islamist movements in both the U.S. and Europe, a number of experts have warned.
110 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
news/us-news/jihadist-plots-used-be-u-s-europe-s-biggest-terrorist-n1234840

NBC is a terrorist organization..

As leftist guerrillas loot and burn leftist cities...NBC does a special on right wing terrorism. Never mind that it doesn’t exist in any meaningful form. When the time comes to shoot America’s enemies...make sure reporters and cameramen are on the lists.

Antifa and BLM are far right?

Eat shit NBC.

What a crock. NBC thinks people are blind and can't see what Antifa are doing to our cities

The word "experts" gets thrown around a lot by liberals to push their agenda .. like polls, they are usually fake....

"Why has it gone unnoticed?" Um, because all the violent Left wing terrorism makes it very hard to spot as it is practically non-existent. Leftist Terrorism outweighs Rightist Terrorism by well over 10 to 1.... Has there even been an act of Right Wing Terrorism in the US since that stupid kid shot up the black church in S.C.?

OK this was pure stupid

Oh really? Who has killed more people in 2020:

The 'alt-right' or

Blacks and their marxist masters?

Holy shit this fucking author's last name

Willem Marx Willem Marx is a London-based correspondent for NBC News.

HIS FUCKING NAME IS MARX.

I am done. I am done. I have fucking work to do today and I cannot deal with this fucking shit. I am so fucking tired of the MSM and this CCP Syndrome bullshit. MSNBC, CNN, WAPO all of them need to be sued into oblivion for the damage they have caused to this country and this planet.

Holy fuck it is too early to deal with this level of idiocy.

Edit History

2020-04-Mo 07:04:08 am

Oh really? Who has killed more people in 2020:

The 'alt-right' or

Blacks and their marxist masters?

msm bringing up the bogeyman of right wing terrorism while ignoring the very real and ongoing left wing riots where low grade explosives, lasers and other improvised weapons are being used on federal officers.

Edit History

2020-57-Th 11:57:29 am

msm bringing up the bogeyman of right wing terrorism while ignoring the very real and ongoing left wing riots where low grade explosives and lasers and other improvised weapons are being using on federal officers.

Because it isn't a threat 😂

Dissenter
connecting...