Nationwide furor over whether critical race theory is used in K-12 schools is resulting in educators resigning, facing termination and censorship of student projects.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
news/us-news/critical-race-theory-battles-are-driving-frustrated-exhausted-educators-out-n1273595

Good let them all quit. We don't need this kind of human filth teaching American children. Move to Canada or Mexico if you want to teach this garbage. You will not be missed. This Country is sick of this BS.

This is great news. If we can sustain pressure against the indoctrination, the commie teachers (many of whom have mental issues) will just give up.

god i hate nbc

Good. These black ideologues with an axe to grind should not be allowed anywhere near white kids.

Always the victim, especially when guilty.

Good riddance. Stupid fucking tribalist, low-IQ savages.

Thank you NBC for confirming that they are losing their fight to spread critical theory into the K-12 classroom. This is fantastic news, and the effort should be redoubled to kick out every fucking activist parasite that wants to pervert children into their toxic ideology. There is still a lot of fight ahead because these leeches are persistent. They will rebrand and try again, and again, and again. The American people need to stop 'outsourcing' their responsibilities to the government, and other people, trusting that everything will just go right.

Critical racist theory is destructive to the country. If you think white people are the problem, you are part of the problem.

"Others mailers came from a political group called Save Our Schools, run by two Easton residents who no longer have children in the district…"

I love how not having kids in the school somehow disqualifies you from caring about the school. You still have to pay taxes for that school and you still have to live with the resulting indoctrinated 'graduates' of that school.

Edit History

2021-42-Mo 09:42:56 am

Others mailers came from a political group called Save Our Schools, run by two Easton residents who no longer have children in the district…

I love how not having kids in the school somehow disqualifies you from caring about the school. You still have to pay taxes for that school and you still have to live with the resulting indoctrinated 'graduates' of that school.

2021-47-Mo 09:47:09 am

"Others mailers came from a political group called Save Our Schools, run by two Easton residents who no longer have children in the district…"

2021-47-Mo 09:47:46 am

Others mailers came from a political group called Save Our Schools, run by two Easton residents who no longer have children in the district…

Where is the "education" in public education?

Dissenter
connecting...