The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face defending champions, the Kansas City Chiefs, in next month's Super Bowl after they won their conference titles Sunday.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
news/sports/tampa-bay-buccaneers-kansas-city-chiefs-play-super-bowl-n1255488

SO FUCKING WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much are the cardboard cutout fans paying for seats?

What are they playing? Who can insult the fans and call the raciest the most? Or complaining about the country that allows them to make millions per year?

I live in the Tampa Bay Area. No one one is talking about it and no one cares. Liberals have destroyed football. Congrats.

Sportsball is dead.

The NFL (no fans league) has now stooped to Professional Wrestling level of rigged outcomes. Does anyone really not think that with the Super Bowl in Tampa, that the NFL would rig the outcomes to get Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl in hopes of drumming up local attendance anyway. It is pretty amusing watching their desperation. The sooner they go away, the better, and the same goes for the rest of the sportsball leagues.

I've NEVER been a fan of any professional sports, as I find such activities of vainglorious nature. I would encourage all who are/were fans to reject it now, as they are being used by the cultural Marxists to manipulate the masses who cannot see the truth.

Dissenter
connecting...