“Nobody can question my faith, my devotion to Christ, my devotion to the church,” Pastor Nicole Garcia said. “Being trans is secondary.”
49 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
news/amp/ncna1100831

Can we begin referring to these demonic organizations appropriately? The headline should read as such:

Latino man in drag is now a pastor for the Evangelical Lutheran branch of the Satanic Church.

Further confirmation of #Clownworld

Listen, Bitch.

You're not a pastor. You're a tranny freak. An abomination in the eyes of God.

Whatever you were born as, God created you that way. If you destroyed your genitals, you destroyed God's creation.

May He have mercy on your soul. Now, get out of that fallen church.

Women should not hold positions of authority over men, period.

"Church"

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?" 1 Corinthians 14:34

Teacher of a tradition you have so little respect for that you openly defy it. You're a hypocrite, a fraud, that church is lost.

Lutherans are fucked in the head.

Someone needs to nail a list of theses to the door. Then nail it shut. Then burn it and the latinx it to the ground as a heretic.

She should just switch to paganism since those gods often changed their bodies. would be a better fit.

God may beg to differ with your assertions.

Dissenter
connecting...