Is bacon safe to eat? Ham, luncheon meat, sausage and bacon have been linked to cancer and heart disease, but Americans still can’t give them up, study finds.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
health/health-news/americans-are-still-eating-lot-processed-meats-study-finds-n1020371

Americans-are-still-eating-lot-processed-meats-study-finds.. what do theses idiots want us to eat hay and grass , guess then they would bitch about our farts like they do our cows

The corn and the wheat is killing you

The study says the amount of processed meat Americans eat has not changed over the last 18 years but the title says Americans are still eating a lot of processed meat... um... and? Over the last 18 years of listening to these "experts" has the health of American's been improving or getting worse? The diet they recommend is the same level of carbs, fat and protein fed to farm animals to fatten them up for slaughter. These are the same experts that told us to eat Crisco and margarine because it was better than lard and butter.

If I was given the choice to eat fish twice a week and live to age 85 or not eat fish and lie to 75, I'd pick NO fish and 75 every time.

Bro how is bacon not #1. Wtf America.

Bacon isn't a processed meat.

Trending On www.nbcnews.com
Trending Comments On www.nbcnews.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...