The self-described "former liberal" Brandon Straka became a conservative media darling after he launched the #WalkAway campaign to urge others to defect to the GOP.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
feature/nbc-out/gay-maga-influencer-brandon-straka-arrested-connection-capitol-assault-n1255769

Brandon Straka is everything the left fears.

Funny how NBC can get away with "Gay" being the top descriptive word in their story, as if to say that a problem. I thought they were "woke" but maybe it is just a fixation on what Brandon does in his bedroom that they have to keep thinking of. If he didn't ever "Walk away" then his sexual tastes wouldn't matter to them.

"Get out of here Nazis, and take your Jewish faggot leftist 'influencer' with you!"

Without the mainstream fake news, I would never keep track of all my Jewish faggot secret leaders.

The Dissenter comments on here are extremely disappointing.

Welcome to the right, stupid.

Now get in your fucking bunker like everybody else.

There's a fucking war on.

There is no such thing as a Sodomite MAGA supporter. Public homosexuality, being societal poison, plays right into communist subversion efforts...it corrupts and disgusts normal adults and confuses children.

Edit History

2021-56-Tu 05:56:31 pm

There is no such thing as a Sodomite MAGA supporter. Public homosexuality is societal poison. It corrupts and disgusts normal adults and confuses children.

Dissenter
connecting...