A private school in Miami is discouraging teachers from getting the COVID-19 vaccine — and in a letter to parents, the school says it will not employ anyone...
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcmiami.com
news/local/miami-school-says-it-wont-employ-vaccinated-teachers-citing-debunked-covid-myths/2437547/

Good, don't want sheep teaching children to be sheep, instead of being lions. We need strong people teaching our children to be STRONG.

This is perfect! Maybe the Covid Cult Crazies will taste the bitterness of couf vaccine discrimination.

Edit History

2021-47-We 12:47:32 am

This is perfect! Maybe the Covid Cult Crazies will taste the bitterness of couf discrimination.

This is exactly what we need on a grander scale.. How do people decide to take an experimental NON vaccine NOT approved by the FDA and promoted by population control fascist Bill Gates? I think people should study the holocaust before making that choice! Even Dr. Judy Mikovits herself said all these vaccinated people may be all dead in a years time..

AWESOME!!! PARENTS THIS IS WHERE YPU WANT YOUR KIDS TO BE

Well that makes one.

Karen - "I mean, that's just absolutely an insane comment," Lidia said. "I mean, I don't know how she can possibly imagine that something's going to pass through the air from one person to the other."

I'm living in a fucking mental institution

Okey Dokey.

This seems stupid. You don't want to be vaccinated, that's fine, but if someone chooses to be, that's as much of a right as it is to choose not to be. This is just as bad as firing people for not taking the vaccine.

I was just thinking same thing yesterday when my friend text me and told me he is all vaccinated and invited me over. I wax a little nervous about going over there . It actually took me over 2 hours before I text back. I seriously was thinking what if I get something by going over there and ttfn all of a sudden I see this story. I am not saying this school is right or wrong but must be cautious and wait to find out what the scientists will say .

We need every school to do the same especially when the science has been hiding and misleading the facts and the CDC taking down related deaths and side effects reported and is just another corporate entity and pressuring medical society with losing their proffesion and most likely be these corpoations and Govenments scapegoats in the end

Dissenter
connecting...