At least 80 people have died with COVID-19 in Massachusetts even though they were fully vaccinated against the virus, state health officials said Tuesday night....
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcboston.com
news/local/more-than-5100-breakthrough-covid-cases-reported-in-mass-at-least-80-have-died/2435719/

IF there is any truth to this (fuck NBC), it still makes ZERO sense of forcing vaccinations.

The "breakthrough" variants are being passed around by the VACCINATED people who supposedly have milder symptoms, as well as the un-vaccinated. So the un-vaccinated are only risking their own health and NOT responsible for the continued existence and mutation of the virus.

Note that NBC said that vaccinated people have milder symptoms, but conspicuously DID NOT SAY how many of the 80 who supposedly died were vaccinated.

#propaganda

It’s the fucking “vaccine” that is killing them. Don’t fucking take the jab. This is nothing more than rhetoric for they people that post here - I get it. But for fuck sake. Don’t take an illegal immoral unethical and unconstitutional jab for a disease that kills .01% of its hosts. Fuck #stupidcuntalert

OK, class, today's Calculus lesson: "I didn't take the jab, and I didn't die." Thanking God.

The vaccine is the Trojan horse.

Still dont care. Still not getting "the jab".

"Run for your LIFE! TREMBLE with FEAR and live in abject TERROR! wear 3 masks and stay 6 feet apart, even when you're asleep! Take ALL of the vaccines: every one that is available! Microscopic Osama Bin Laden is everywhere! He's coming and he HATES you for your freedoms!! We're ALL in this TOGETHER!"

Why don't any of the BLM or Antifa People burn down Television Stations?

SO MUCH FUCKEN BULLSHIT.

People with pre-existing conditions and smokers die from it. Young people don't . Measles use to kill one in 500 children and they never shut down the schools.

Yada yada. When will they increase the chocolate ration by decreasing the chocolate ration?

What if I told you that the government knew the truth about the vaccine, but they came to the conclusion that they were in too deep to turn around and stop people from taking it now without exposing themselves to outlandish liability, so instead they've decided to go full throttle, get everybody vaccinated so you can't statistically determine that the non-vaxxers had a greater chance at survival--because there would be no non-vaxxers in this scenario--and even though the death toll would climb they'd be off the hook?

Nothing But Crap "news" sucks!

Dissenter
connecting...