Nearly half a million genomes reveal five DNA markers associated with sexual behaviour — but none with the power to predict the sexuality of an individual.
66 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nature.com
articles/d41586-019-02585-6

Of course there is no gene, that is why they are recruiting as early as kindergarten.

So what's this mean? It's a choice and they've been lying for decades?

Well, duh!!!!

That's because gay is not a genetically acquired trait. It is a learned behavior, which is why the LGBTCEGLME"MERNpRPOFL: movement want to let gay people adopt kids. So, that they can teach them to be gay pedo victims.... and grow up to be gay pedo abusers....

Hey, look! Science confirms what common sense told us all along. Nature gives you risk factors and vulnerabilities, the rest is abuse, poor parenting, and/or your own choices.

I'll never actually believe these studies since there's so much politics involved, especially if there's anyone gay or is even friends with anyone gay in the study.

I don't even care about the end result either way. I just won't trust the result.

Edit History

2019-26-Mo 12:26:51 am

I'll never actually believe these studies since there's so much politics involved

2019-28-Mo 12:28:17 am

I'll never actually believe these studies since there's so much politics involved. I don't even care about the answer either.

So it IS a choice. It is NOT dictated by DNA. Therefore it is NOT an immutable characteristic and should not be classified as a "protected species" under the law.

Logically, evolution-wise, etc. it makes absolutely no sense that some individuals of the species would be hardwired to engage exclusively in homosexual behaviour. It is further put in doubt by the fact that homosexuals seek to emulate every aspect inherent to straight people's lives; they're unsatisfied with the natural consequences of their lifestyles. Odd, given that natural indulgences generally satisfy us.

Remember: Globo-homo; you get it from Shlomo.

This study has imprisoned me in a patriarchal rape camp. It is literally raping me. I am shaking.

That homosexual behavior is, possibly, a result of early sexual molestation, leading to a mental reaction to heterosexual relationships. Saw this in my ex-wife's family. Large family, four married aunts and one uncle within a few miles of each other. One of the uncle-in-law was notorious for bothering, (Acting like Joe Biden, touching, petting, stroking, hugging, breasts, butt, laps, stroking himself, a lot...), the teen-aged girl cousins. All the sisters denied it, the wife most of all. ("Oh you misunderstand. He's just being affectionate...") The molester's daughter started hanging with a women's softball team, just as a groupie... Guess who started "wearing comfortable shoes", and moved to SF?

Edit History

2019-48-Mo 12:48:48 am

That homosexual behavior is, possibly, a result of early sexual molestation, leading to a mental reaction to heterosexual relationships. Saw this in my ex-wife's family. Large family, four married aunts and one uncle within a few miles of each other. One of the uncle-in-law was notorious for bothering the teen-aged girl cousins. All the sisters denied it, the wife most of all. The molester's daughter started hanging with a women's softball team, just as a groupie... Guess who started "wearing comfortable shoes"?

2019-50-Mo 12:50:08 am

That homosexual behavior is, possibly, a result of early sexual molestation, leading to a mental reaction to heterosexual relationships. Saw this in my ex-wife's family. Large family, four married aunts and one uncle within a few miles of each other. One of the uncle-in-law was notorious for bothering, (Acting like Joe Biden, touching, petting, stroking, hugging, breasts, butt, laps, stroking himself, a lot...), the teen-aged girl cousins. All the sisters denied it, the wife most of all. ("Oh you misunderstand. He's just being affectionate...") The molester's daughter started hanging with a women's softball team, just as a groupie... Guess who started "wearing comfortable shoes"?

Put gay men through a juicer after they die and analyze the total DNA load and you will likely find the gay gene. It isn't in the cell nucleus. It's likely in the parasites that spread via contact with feces both human and feline.

Dissenter
connecting...