Despite the seemingly shocking idea presented by the title of this article, the idea that some individuals are no longer "persons" is an idea championed by the Democrats themselves. The entire slave plantation era in America was, of course, spearheaded by Democrats who demanded "ow
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.naturalnews.com
2019-11-08-many-democrats-are-no-longer-human-demonic-obsession.html

I think Mike is correct on almost every point. The leftists have lost it and do act possessed.

Demonic possession isn't as funny as Borg conversion, though between the "Spirit Cooking," "Rape Islands" and "Epstein totally killed himself," it does seem a little more likely...

I always suspected that.

DEMONS CONFIRMED!

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient -- Romans 1:28

E.g. Anal sex is not convenient.

Spot on target 🎯

So when can we start Roe vs Wade extremely late term dems????????

they are certainly puppets of the devil's cult, by which i mean the jews (you heard that @fleetlordHalo American Rightist?)

Agree 100%

First step towards war is to dehumanize the enemy. Check. I have more empathy for a steaming pile of shit than I do dogmatic leftists. This article proves only one thing. We are past the point of no return.

Hmm. This looks like the minority opinion, but I don't think Democrats are possessed.

I think that most of them, their masses, are just your generic stupid people that are very easy to manipulate, especially if you program them early.

I think the ones at the top, the ones directing and controlling everything, are pure evil. And I would, very comfortably, prescribe the same "proscription" (if you get my meaning..), but I don't think they are possessed. I think their actions and their intentions are inhuman but I think they are still definitely human beings.

In a sense, I suppose you could say that I think things are even worse than this article makes it sound. Because if human beings are capable all on their own of the kind of evil and depravity that many would label as necessarily demonic... well, you can't exorcise 'that.' There's only one solution.

Dissenter
connecting...