Based on the urgency of the revelations that are now undeniable, I've decided to go public with information that shows Earth is being terraformed and prepared for a "post-human era." At the same time, humanity is being mass-poisoned, indoctrinated and driven to cultural suicide. Th
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.naturalnews.com
2019-07-01-terraforming-of-planet-earth-planned-annihilation-of-humankind.html

I've been saying this for years - the elite may have made a deal with "others" and have sold humanity out in exchange for survival and/or dominance. The ones really in charge have always been non-terrestrial, possibly.

Then again, this has been tried before, btw. If it weren't for the Younger-Dryas impact event, there might have been another species dominant on Earth today, in fact. All indications are a few hybrid human/alien type mixes were set to overtake homo sapiens, but were taken out by the ELE that we had 13,800 years ago.

Edit History

2019-21-We 01:21:35 pm

I've been saying this for years - the elite may have made a deal with "others" and have sold humanity out in exchange for survival and/or dominance. The ones really in charge have always been non-terrestrial, possibly.

Then again, this has been tried before, btw. If it weren't for the Younger-Dryas impact event, there might have been another species dominant on Earth today, in fact. All indications are a few hybrid human/alien type mixes were set to overtake homo sapiens, but were taken out by the ELE that we had 13,800 years ago.

i have been leaning on that side to for many years now... like Jordan Maxwell said years ago: There is a war out there for the ownership of US, HUMANS !

OMG Stick to health advice! LOL

Dissenter
connecting...