The proof that Andrew McCabe willfully deceived investigators appears strong, but the Justice Department likely felt there were too many obstacles to convicting him.
2 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nationalreview.com
2020/02/why-wasnt-andrew-mccabe-charged/

"If you want people held accountable for their crimes, you have to ensure their fundamental right to due process."

Oh, Andrew, you have far more faith in this steaming dumpster fire than the rest of us do.

#politics

He wasn't charged because our federal government is as corrupt or more corrupt than this man.

I always find it a bit humorous when a propagandist, I mean "western journalist", asks some stupid question and produces some stupid answer.

We all know why this criminal isn't prosecuted, it's because criminals run this nation. This article was nothing more than cover for the criminals that run the nation. We know why this man isn't in jail just as well as By Andrew C. McCarthy knows. You're a propagandist Mr. McCarthy - you don't fool anybody.

Edit History

2020-37-Su 08:37:05 pm

He wasn't charged because our federal government is as corrupt or more corrupt than this man.

I always find it a bit humorous when a propagandists, I mean "western journalist" asks some stupid question and produces some stupid answer. We all know why this criminal isn't prosecuted, it's because criminals run this nation. This article was nothing more than cover for the criminals that run the nation. We know why this man isn't in jail.

Dissenter
connecting...