39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.msn.com
en-us/news/us/nc-hospital-system-fires-about-175-workers-in-one-of-the-largest-ever-mass-terminations-due-to-a-vaccine-mandate/ar-AAOUXBa

Just hang tight, patriots. The actual recommended course of action is to refuse to leave and let them fire you. That way, they get hit with discrimination PLUS retaliation in court. They have absolutely NO right to translate your God-given religious/bodily autonomy freedoms into their own personal private company mold. Starts with Title 7 of the US Civil Rights Act. That's actual LAW, not a decree, policy, guidance, etc. from a private company. Private companies may not do whatever they want just because they're "private". They can't have Pick Pocket Tuesday or Fist Fight Friday, or make a Jew or Muslim take off religious garments, put them on, or make them eat a diet against their faith, for example...all to work in the company's employment. These companies just expect us to roll over and take it. We have to stand up to them, but use a soft start-up, do it calmly, do it confidently, negotiate a reasonable accommodation. But unpaid leave and threats are not reasonable accommodations and aren't legal. Check out Peggy Hall's work at TheHealthyAmerican.org for great info on standing up to this crap.

So, let me get this straight. They had braved the entire COVID pandemic and now they get kicked out as trash because they believe in "my body my choice"? This is insane! (But then again it is commie NC) Just how much do the hospitals get paid per vaccinated employee by Big Pharma?

Like my friend used to say, "I stay outta there. Hospitals are where sick people go to die." I used to go overseas to get medical care because American Hospitals and American Medicine doesn't cure anything anymore. They're only good for trauma surgery. So, this attitude of Hospital Directors doesn't surprise me one bit. BTW, you know what happened to my friend? He had a heart attack during Trump's Lockdown and went to the hospital for a routine bypass and died in the understaffed recovery room, understaffed by coronavirus fears. His death? It was listed as "Covid-related." No shit. These motherfuckers HATE you.

I guess they're not front line heroes anymore.

But the MSM says all hospitals are overflowing with covid cases and people are working 24hr shifts 7 days a week trying to keep up. Guess this hospital must be the exception.

They have seen that the medical workers will not stand together in solidarity. What should happen is that all of them should walk out--but they won't because they're wimps an that is exactly what the government is counting on. Way to go, cowards!

175 people...

Seems to me if they all pitched-in $1000, they could start a new hospital..

...and, sadly, since Novant and every other "healthcare system" is so tied into the state and federal governments, they truly are virtually a government entity. Medicare, Medicaid, the fact that every hospital and even private practice is a glorified billing operation...is tragic. But, their "mandates" are hilarious and self-refuting, since they're breaking federal and NC state law by imposing these hardships and BS decrees on their employees.

Can you say, "Class-action Wrongful Termination lawsuit???"

I knew you could!

Novant is french. It has no meaning. What is it supposed to mean?

Dissenter
connecting...