Between 2006 and 2011, Fox News host Tucker Carlson spent approximately an hour a week calling in to the Bubba the Love Sponge Show, a popular shock jock radio program where he spoke with the hosts about a variety of cultural and political topics in often-vulgar terms. In addition to making many misogynistic remarks and sexual comments about underage girls, Carlson, who was hired by Fox in 2009, also repeatedly made racist remarks. Carlson credited "white men" for "creating civilization" and made numerous racist remarks about the Obamas, including agreeing that Michelle Obama would "be a problem" because she “turns into a sister” and asking of Barack Obama, "How is he Black, for one thing? He has one white parent, one Black parent.” Carlson called Iraqis “semiliterate primitive monkeys” and said Afghanistan is "never going to be a civilized country because the people aren't civilized.” He also said he had “zero sympathy” for Iraqis because they “don’t use toilet paper or forks” and that the war could turn around “if, somehow, the Iraqis decided to behave like human beings."
103 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.mediamatters.org
research/2019/03/11/unearthed-audio-shows-tucker-carlson-using-white-nationalist-rhetoric-and-making-racist-remarks/223105

"Carlson credited 'white men' for 'creating civilization'..."

Where's the lie?

This just made me love Tucker even more!

I am outraged I didn't know who Tucker Carlson was ten years ago.

Media Lies Matter is nothing more than a smear machine.

Not quite sure what I'm supposed to be so offended about.

"MediaMatters" is just a bunch of low testosterone fetishists that get off on their own double standards. I hope these assholes choke on their hypocrisy. Thanks for publishing Tuckers comments from a decade ago, it just makes me want to tune in even more!

lol thanks to media matters i love Tucker EVEN MORE!

Fuck you Media Matters! Nobody gives a shit!

Tucker is spot on! Everything he says here is true.

"What makes Obama black? I mean, he has one white parent and one black parent. Why isn't he white?" How is this racist?

Dissenter
connecting...