The latest round of Trump tweets threatening military action in response to attacks on Saudi Arabia prompted a fiery response from a Democratic presidential
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.mediaite.com
election-2020/tulsi-gabbard-destroys-trump-on-iran-threats-acting-like-saudi-arabias-btch-is-not-america-first/

Don't forget Israel is itching to have the US take care of Iran as well, and this might just be a false flag to get the US involved.

I don't like Tulsi but can't disagree with her on this.

She's absolutely correct. I'm glad someone is holding Trump's feet to the fire, because none of the repubs except Rand Paul are willing to do so.

Tulsi has to get attention some how.

Whose bitch are you, bitch?

Yass! This is why I donated a few shekels to Coconut Mommy

Wrong country, right take.

" She failed to qualify for the third Democratic debate and is currently on the outside looking in for the next debate in October."

Lie. She qualified. She was just kept out anyway to protect her from destroying Warren. Someone with less support than her was allowed in.

She's not wrong. I mean the Saudis have intervened with their coalition, and a substantial arms advantage over the Houthis in Yemen, and that attack was essentially the bullied kid punching the chief bully in the nose.

Tell the Saudis to figure it out themselves, and if they need even more help, make peace with the Israelis.

Dumbass Gabbard opening her disgusting mouth ONCE AGAIN without actually knowing what's going on.

This is why it was wrong to give women any power in the US. They do not deserve to vote. They do not deserve to run for office. They deserve to take care of the children, cook dinner, keep the house clean, and keep their fucking mouths shut.

This is not the first time this disgusting bitch has self-owned herself in her attempt to gain attention by opening her mouth and shitting out words before knowing what is going on.

Edit History

2019-25-Mo 08:25:57 pm

Dumbass Gabbard opening her disgusting mouth ONCE AGAIN without actually knowing what's going on.

This is why it was wrong to give women any power in the US. They do not deserve to vote. They do not deserve to run for office. They deserve to take care of the children, cook dinner, keep the house clean, and keep their fucking mouths shut.

Maybe the best thing for all in that region is for the US to nuke everyone to glass and solve all their problems once and for all. It is, after all, completely established that even 4000 years is not enough time for them to work through all their stupid tribal and religious bullshit and get along.

Trending On www.mediaite.com
Trending Comments On www.mediaite.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...