Fox News' Laura Ingraham opened her show with a blunt message to viewers that President Donald Trump's chances of serving another four years are almost
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.mediaite.com
election-2020/laura-ingraham-tells-viewers-its-over-i-would-be-lying-to-you-if-i-offered-false-reality-about-trumps-chances/

What's over... is Fox News and you...for millions of us.

I used to listen to her radio show and thought it was decent (sometimes better than Savage sometimes worse). I knew she was a gatekeeper type of Republican but she was at least loyal and honest in her defense of mainstream GOP ideals. I had no idea she was a deep state sellout until the election.

Go be a hysterical woman elsewhere, Laura.

You're over Ingraham! Crash and burn! Glad you will no longer be on the air to stab Americans in the back! This entire Sting operation is showing the Patriots just who our enemies TRULY are! You and Tucker have a great time in the unemployment line!

Not that I trust mediaite enough to believe that a fox person said this even if they probably did. Won't go to that site and give them views to even find out

Goodbye, Tucker. Goodbye, Laura. Mark Levin is the last good one left, and he needs to jump ship right now.

FOX, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, NBC, WaPo, NYT, NewsMax ... OANN ...

It's all the same shit, just a different jew.

Mediaite is a site for cunts.

Just dropping like fucking dominoes, aren't they.

That's what happens when controlled opposition gets a memo from fucking corporate.

I'm over Laura Ingraham and Fox News. I won't lie to you. When I cut cable TV a few years back that cut into their income and some of the other cable news channels, especially CNN.

Spectrum sends me advertising every week trying to entice me back for $44.99 a month for one year. Thanks, but, no thanks. I'll use my couple grand I saved and use it for more important things.

Internet killed the cable news star Internet killed the cable news star Internet came and broke your heart Oh, a, a, a, oh

Dissenter
connecting...