6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.macon.com
news/state/georgia/article234078662.html

ha! all ICE has to do is bide their time - then swoop in unanounced in ten days to two weeks - even wait a month - they've just shown there's a massive illegal alien operation going on in this plant

Gee, I hope we don't end up with an epidemic of prank ICE calls to all these places which employ Illegals! That might hurt their profit margins...

Edit History

2019-20-Sa 11:20:04 am

Gee, I hope we don't end up with an epidemic of prank ICE calls to all these places which employ Illegals!

I mean these guys have been trolling America for a while now, why not have some fun and start to do this to everyone that hires illegals? It can't be illegal (yet) to call in a fake ICE raid, right? If I weren't such a classy bloke, I might do it myself! Set a webcam outside a plant, make the call and watch them scatter!!!!!

Edit History

2019-37-Sa 11:37:39 am

I mean these guys have been trolling America for a while now, hwy not have some fun and start to do this to everyone that hires illegals? It can't be illegal (yet) to call in a fake ICE raid, right? If I weren't such a classy bloke, I might do it myself! Set a webcam outside a plant, make the call and watch them scatter!!!!!

*illegal aliens

They need to arrest employers who hire illegals,... That will end this Border BS real quick.

Dissenter
connecting...