21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.lawofficer.com
seattle-police-moving-towards-unarmed-civilians-handling-thousands-of-911-calls/

Gee.

I wonder who is going to volunteer to be an "unarmed civilian police officer."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guards

#ANTIFA

#BLM

How asinine! First time a civilian gets injured, Seattle will have a hefty LAWSUIT to deal with. Just put the system back the way it used to be, and stop with all the childish stunts!

Criminals don't really respond really well to unarmed talking them into desisting. Stop that! You better not do that! We can yell louder that you! I've got you on my cell phone! won't do the trick, no matter how much they say it will. Another example of the truth Forest's mom told him, "Stupid is, as stupid does".

Edit History

2021-03-Sa 02:03:11 pm

Criminals don't really respond really well to unarmed talking them into desisting. Stop that! You better not do that! We can yell louder that you! I've got you on my cell phone! won't do the trick, no matter how much they say it will. Another example of the truth Forest's mom told him, Stupid is, as stupid does.

2021-04-Sa 02:04:35 pm

Criminals don't really respond really well to unarmed talking them into desisting. Stop that! You better not do that! We can yell louder that you! I've got you on my cell phone! won't do the trick, no matter how much they say it will. Another example of the truth Forest's mom told him, Stupid is, as stupid does.

A UN backed civilian police?

This dies not bode well...Vetting? Not likely! Wolves in sheep's uniforms? A possibility!

So for like noise complaints?
We know how that ends up

Blue helmets

Lol....fuck no. I would be an armed civilian if responding to a crime

Defund the police entirely, and send out armed citizens. Any problems will actually get solved. While at it, fire all current judges and lawyers. Community's can set up civil courts instead.

The Cascadia tsunami can't come fast enough.

Dissenter
connecting...