The pace of border-wall construction is picking up. Tommy Fisher, a private contractor, is building his own section of the wall, hoping to lease it to the federal government.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.latimes.com
world-nation/story/2020-01-14/tommy-fisher-trump-private-border-wall

Private companies are more efficient and cost-effective than the government, which has no profit-incentive.

In other news - water is wet, the sky is blue, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

It takes the government a decade and tens of millions of dollars just to decide if building steps down a small slope would be ok to do, then another decade and tens of millions to do it.

People should be executed over how much waste is in our government.

Edit History

2020-22-We 03:22:27 pm

It takes the government a decade and tens of millions of dollars just to decide if building steps down a small slope would be ok to do, then another decade and tens of millions to do it.

It's not that the gov can't build the wall it's that it doesn't want to, never attribute to stupidity what can easily be attributed to malice.

Yet another liberal female 'journalist' spilling desperate emotion all over a story.

Reads headline So in other words it's business as usual.

I've seen Fisher's work. It's ten times better and faster than the sloppy slow work done by the Army Corps and their corrupt contractors. The Feds should only be signing contracts with Fisher and the wall would be finished by the end of this year.

I'm sure. In an underhanded weak link sabotage-y kinda way. Why didn't he put in a bid at the beginning like everybody else?

If Trump can do it all on his own, he will. Otherwise, we need to give him a Congress to support his efforts. I can help if my plan is good enough to enable me to primary the Open-Borders RINO in my district. You can see my plan on the persky4congress YouTube channel or my persky4congress website. Thanx for your interest.

Several private contractors were invited to put in bids for the wall. If he could do it so well why didn't he put in a bid? If he did put in a bid & didn't get picked, I'll trust President Trump for what ever the reason was for rejecting him.

The LA TImes is pure toilet paper. The Sierra Club is run by Communists

Dissenter
connecting...