More wealthy people are moving to California than leaving, research indicates. It’s the poor and middle class who are departing.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.latimes.com
politics/la-pol-sac-skelton-income-tax-california-wealthy-20190311-story.html

Makes sense as to why they aggressively support illegal immigration. They need poor workers to make their Latin American type rich/poor society function.

I don't know why because I want out of this awful state. They care more about illegals than citizens and continue to push policies that are destructive to businesses.

Sure is nice to have great accountants and lawyers, aye? Those, plus money and presto: You can live anywhere!

Well this goes against every other report I've read so the bullshit meter is maxing out about now.

Are they paying them though?

The rich have more ways to avoid paying taxes. A middle class person on a salary cannot hide his earnings or expense off his car, boat etc.

I call Bullshit ! Not that you can believe anything the LA Times says anyways.

Only they can afford to live there.....like NYC. Duh.....

Money or not, some people are just fucking stupid.

You couldn’t pay me to live in Califagornication!

However, this is probably very fake news from the LA Slimes.

Edit History

2019-09-Tu 12:09:07 pm

Money or not, some people are just fucking stupid.

You couldn’t pay me to live in Califagornication!

Its propaganda. They trying to get people to come back. That how they work. Leftist being delusional. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/nestle-joins-thousands-companies-leaving-california-anti-capitalist-lawmakers-activists/

Dissenter
connecting...