This year’s Fourth of July fireworks created the second-highest air pollution levels from the holiday in the last decade, the South Coast Air Quality Management District reported Tuesday.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.latimes.com
california/story/2021-07-13/la-me-independence-day-firworks-pollution

No, it absolutely did not.

You could burn a pile of 50,000 tires in LA and not appreciably worsen the air quality.

#bullshit

I ve heard lots of backlash against fire works. What kind of a person protests against fire works. Ive heard they are too loud, too bright, and they cause heavy amounts of air polution. Maybe these people should just stay in the basement.

criticism criticism criticism criticism all day long with LA Times

If assholes like you keep telling us what to do, it'll be even worse next year.

Hopefully it all centralizes over New York and LA....

Meanwhile at LAX 390 flights later...

Don't forget to add how the smoke "Disproportionately impacts people of color" to your horseshit narrative.

So? Any fun activity has inherent risk. It will always be this way.

me
a year ago(edited)

Fuckme it truly is EVERYTHING that might bring a smile to peoples faces or allow them just to forget about all the shit in the world that they are trying/going to ban....Wtf has happened to the world and why isn't the whole world mobilizing to overthrow all these cunts? There's 7.8 billion people on the planet I'm pretty sure they are not ALL communists and we normal/sensible/non-degenerates must outnumber them.

Edit History

2021-48-We 03:48:03 pm

Fuckme it truly is EVERYTHING that might bring a smile to peoples faces or allow them just to forget about all the shit in the world that they are trying/going to ban....Wtf has happened to the world and why isn't the whole world mobilizing to overthrow all these cunts?

Dissenter
connecting...