A magnitude 3.6 earthquake was reported Thursday at 5:41 a.m. in San Francisco, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.latimes.com
california/story/2020-12-31/earthquake-3-6-quake-recorded-in-san-francisco

Hopefully the multitude of leftists, Marxists, drug addicts, felons and other scum; especially Pelosi and Feinstein, will be present when the proverbial BIG ONE arrives with a massive 9.0 on Richter's scale of shaking. May the decent folks have already departed that unholy HELL HOLE before God's wrath descends upon the NorCal Sodom with the SoCal Gomorrah of Hollywood and environs to receive its 9.0 judgement soon thereafter. Hopefully that disgusting product of a sub-human culture Maxine Waters will be present to embrace the falling debris.

Have a nice day!!!

Too bad it wasn't a 9

Are you effimg serious? Lolol 3.6? We get those in Texas and Oklahoma all the time. I wish it had been bigger and killed some #commietech trash but it pleases me that this made them panic. A little on edge I should say.

Wake me up when the 8.0 San Andreas comes, which triggers the Calaveras, Concord-Green Valley, Greenville, Hayward, Rodgers Creek, and San Gregorio Faults. All that will probably awake the Cascadia Subduction Zone further up north for a 9.0 that will set the left coast back to the 1700s in terms of basic services.

Watch the knives come out amongst all those peaceful leftists, killing each other for water and food.

Call me back when that cesspit slides off into the ocean.

Hmm... That fault moves all the time. A 3.6 is a baby. Hopefully this should remind the lib-turds that they are not the masters of their destiny, as they have thought.

Stronger next time!

Be warned move away from the cities of these wicked rulers. Do not partake in anything belonging to them or you will be swept away because of their sins.

May the ground under them split apart and the earth open its mouth and swallowed them and their households, and all those associated with them.

Clearly based on the Bible but relevant to now

3.6 is nothing. And I never thought I would see the day that I would actually wish for the big one to hit the pacific coast.

Trump needs to command HAARP to crank up the power and deliver a 10.0 earthquake to California.

Dissenter
connecting...