Levi Strauss & Co. Chief Executive Chip Bergh posted an open letter requesting that shoppers not carry guns, even with a permit, into any Levi's location. He said a customer recently carried a ...
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.latimes.com
business/la-fi-levis-guns-20161201-story.html

If you conceal carry, doesn't it make sense to try on jeans with your sidearm to see if it prints noticeably?

I have no use for companies that push politics on their customers. People who have permits have a right to carry them and boycott companies that don't respect their right to defend themselves.

What if you need to know how the jeans feel on with a gun in your pocket? Seems like it could be an important factor when deciding on the jeans to buy.

'Several users made references to masculinity to insult the brand. More than one tweet, including language that isn't fit for publication here, were anti-Semitic. More than one said, "Avoid these Jew jeans."'

Yet your same publication has no issues with anti-white, anti-hetero or anti-logic sentiment, only when your masters are called out do you Reeeeeeeee anti-semetic. Oy vey...

Well "Chippy",did your husband allow you to make that decision on your own? San Francisco is a SHITHOLE. Levis are not even MADE IN THE USA ANYMORE! Screw Levis Strauss

I conceal carry. When I buy jeans I need to know how they fit to effectively conceal. I will not buy Levi's.

I hope every non-violent person who can and does carry a firearm will continue to do so and ignore the CEO.

Request noted, and ignored.

Just don't buy his jeans.

Dissenter
connecting...