Five Molson Coors employees were shot to death by another employee in Milwaukee, who then killed himself.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.jsonline.com
story/news/local/2020/02/26/active-shooter-reported-molsoncoors-campus-unknown-injuries/4884282002/

... if true, all my bets are on registered democrat.

In grade school back in the 1960s we had duck-and-cover drills in case the Commies attacked. Patriots need to duck and cover while reaching for a sidearm and acquire a target, if it approaches, and nullify the shooter(s).

When seconds count police MAY be minutes away... maybe far longer.

well, we know it was not a white, Christian male.. we'd already have a picture and profile if it were...

Naturally MolsonCoors forbids their employees from carrying sidearms or other defensive weapons, but nevertheless does not protect their employees by using armed guards, searches, dogs, metal detectors, etc.

Edit History

2020-17-We 11:17:52 pm

Naturally MolsonCoors forbids their employees from carrying sidearms or other defensive weapons, but nevertheless does not protect their employees using armed guards, searches, dogs, metal detectors, etc.

According to the Miller/Coors website the Miller campus is a gun free zone. I don't understand why the shooter did not follow that edict. As a former employee he must have known the rule.

The guy apparently used a suppressor. Does that mean a suppressor ban is incoming?

Since there hasn't been an info released on the shooter, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was perpetrated by a black male. I'm going further predict that say that the shooter was about to be terminated and he had been disciplined multiple times before but the management was to scared to fire him because racism. That or a female co-worker broke up with him.

Edit History

2020-57-Th 12:57:49 am

Since there hasn't been an info released on the shooter, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was perpetrated by a black male. I'm going to prognosticate even more and say that the shooter was about to be terminated and he had been disciplined multiple times before but the management was to scared to fire him because racism. That or a female co-worker broke up with him.

Mutt's law/Coulter's law...it isn't a white conservative. It's almost certainly a black democrat/union worker who went postal.

They are now calling it a mass shooting, but it sounds like a cold calculated and planned murder of 5 individuals by the shooter. All 5 of the victims died on the scene. If I were a betting man, I'd say all 5 were involved in the shooter's firing from his job.

Gun free zone didn't do anything except for ensuring his targets were unarmed.

Dissenter
connecting...