23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.jpost.com
diaspora/antisemitism/jewish-supremacy-conspiracy-theory-spread-on-irish-parliament-floor-681758

It’s only taking hold because it’s true - my goodness the sheeple are mindless

I'm Irish, and I hate Jews because they are responsible for infesting education and finance and flooding the country with immigrants as they are everywhere else in Europe and America. Jews hate the Irish, and the Irish have been copping on. Also, for the ADL-types, speaking as one born in South Armagh, we know how to fight, and how to fight without billions of dollars in aid. Might be time to consider moving to the Holy Land, or not, you will not be plaguing our land much longer either way.

Jewish Supremacy is real.

No conspiracy theory here. Here's what people don't understand. The bible is world history from Adam/Eve to the mark of beast. That means that is Jewish history. World history is Jewish history. Any other other history is branch from the main trunk of world Jewish history. Why is this important to understand?

Because the Jews rejected Jesus Christ. They wanted a Messiah to come and overthrow the Roman Empire. Instead God sent Jesus, the Messiah to bring all of humanity back into the fold of heaven.

The Jews rejected Jesus, so they've been hell bent on getting their Messiah because "God made a mistake." The Jews "know more than God".

The Jew's Messiah is going to be New World Order system, their laws, compelled on non Jewish mankind whilst they live in the lap of luxury with their 666 beast economy. They have most of the wealth in the world. They control just about everything in the world. They're responsible for the Illuminati, the free masons, other secret societies and as well creating religions to conflict against Jesus.

Why do we wear a mask and must take a vaccine? Because the Jews say we must.

I don't hate Jews. I don't want hurt them, even though they'd not hesitate to kill me. Jesus commanded Love one another and that's my value. However, I want stand idle. I will call them out.

Conspirers like the term "conspiracy theory."

Oy vey! Oy gevalt! The goym knows. Shut it down!

Vlad and the boys know how to beat them.

"The tuberculosis of the nation."

Rise, Western Man.

And Irish people aren't? Look at Ted Kennedy and Joe Biden. Disasters for America

Edit History

2021-22-Fr 11:22:36 am

And Irish people aren't? Look at Ted Kennedy and Joe Biden. Two green turds came out of your ....

Dissenter
connecting...