10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.jpost.com
diaspora/antisemitism/biketoberfest-nazi-symbol-hats-spark-outrage-at-florida-bike-festival-682214

Oh get over it FFS.

This symbol and the n word have been maligned by the chosen ones

Sold and purchased by two groups, real pro-NAZI groups, the other group as war trophies of the defeat of the NAZIs The same with the rising Sun.

The "hats were a tribute to veterans of World War II and that selling them at other biker rallies never sparked any complaints." Why not leave the bikers alone with being "offended" all the damn time? Israel's airport is still open for those who still need to perform Aliyah.

Lots of talk about muh huwhite supremes. We gonna talk about why their ranks are growing?

In ancient European/African/Hindu/Japanese culture, it represent change of season, the Wheel of life. I didn't know that once I steal a world culture symbol and do something bad with it, I somehow OWN IT.

“It’s just a shame in this day and age,” Miller said. “It never stops. We just have to deal with it and just remember that we’re still America. Unfortunately, people abuse some of the wonderful rights we have and take it to extremes to spread propaganda.”

The swastika has a long history that exceeds the use by the Nazi's by hundreds of years. It is actively used ALL over the world outside of Europe and the jews don't get to determine what it means to other people. We have free speech in this country, if we keep exercising it, and it doesn't matter if other people think it is extreme.

Dissenter
connecting...