Certainly there can be few things more annoying than one of those chipper blokes who says, 'Give us a smile, love'
72 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.independent.co.uk
voices/women-face-masks-coronavirus-appearance-shopping-a9634506.html

Have you considered dressing top to toe in black with just a slit for your eyes so you can see?

As a man, I find it acceptable for ugly women to cover their faces with masks.

I bet you were already wearing a mask.

You might call it makeup instead.

Weird that she is not wearing a mask in her profile photo then. Why does she like her face to be judged in that one but not when she is shopping? https://medium.com/@carolineharrap

Women are just ego on 2 legs. News flash, unless you are a beautiful young women, or you are an obese walrus that hasn't had a bath in a month, then you simply fade into the background and become meaningless.....just like the rest of us.

"While most people understand the reasons for the decision,", I guess I'm not most people. Can someone explain why we are ignoring science and wearing masks? I don't consider politicians to be an expert. Faucci or Birx neither. However people who do research and scientific studies say that masks are not a protection against this virus. Yet somehow it has become an understanding that we wear masks. More important I'd like to know who is pushing this and why.

Nobody was stopping you from wearing a mask before the COVID outbreak, Harrap. You're just obsessed with what people think of you, which is almost certainly a personal projection of your own obsessive judgment of other people's appearance. Nobody gives a fuck about you, get over yourself!

No matter what the subject feminists always find a way to make it about some inequality they have been suffering.

The ego is astounding.

What complete BULLSHIT... like wearing a mask fixes the rest of the body. 8 months ago seeing some moron with a mask on - KNOWING it serves ZERO function for protection - solicits the same WTF response as it does today. Just because some #Communist a$$holes are screwing with us all, doesn't make it any less rediculous... in fact worse: its one thing to wear a face diaper b/c your are a paranoid knuckle-dragger, but to be forced to do it by Leftists adds insult to injury. I have a loathing for liberals that increases by the day... its not healthy, but a natural response to literally being bullied by passive aggressive bottom-feeders

Dissenter
connecting...