An 18-foot replica of Donald Trump’s border wall has been scaled in a matter of seconds by novice climbers, an eight-year-old girl and a man who returned for another attempt while juggling with one hand.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.independent.co.uk
news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-border-wall-replica-climbers-child-kentucky-mexico-a9153451.html

Yeah, climbing shoes & harness & rope rig, because all Mexicans have them.

Can her 3 month old & 2 year old sister & 4 year old brother follow her?

Can her 180 LB pregnant mother & 48 year old father do that?

RE: going around the side - the wall is NOT continuous - so there is a "side" and at some point the wall ends - so they CAN go around the side - but I'll assume those locations - the "sides" are patrolled much more than the middle...

Spectacularly disingenuous, fake news

if the wall was ineffectual than the republicans and dems wouldn't have constantly tried to block it

What a crock! The real deal does not have a "side" to go around. Just another example of the fine state of "journalism" these days.

You are liars fake news.

But most of us common sense types understand this isn't a single solution. Cut off their reason to break in (no more free shit or anchor babies) then a physical barrier. The first will stop the huge majority freeing up the border patrol to focus on the stragglers still trying to get it.

If you're stupid think about this. If you find ants inside your home close the window AND take the sugar off the table.

Helped up with a rope tied to her and she is using the sides which would not be available on the real deal.

The Left will lie any way they can to push their agenda.

I'd like to see the little girl's parent try to catapult the little darling over the wall. That I would get some popcorn ready to watch.

Edit History

2019-44-Su 02:44:21 pm

Helped up with a roped tied to her and she is using the sides which would not be available on the real deal.

The Left will lie any way they can to push their agenda.

I'd like to see the little girl's parent try to catapult the little darling over the wall. That I would get some popcorn ready to watch.

Now scale the real one where the slats are much closer togrther, its all made of steel and its been baking in the sun all day so that touching it will burn the skin.

I know how Trump could make this better. He could have some solar powered blades of death spinning on top of the wall. If the left complains they hate the environment.

the sad part of all this is these idiot will believe this shit

Aaaand... So?

There are 8 year olds who can do athletic shit I have never being able to do and never will be able to. All that parkour and trampolines and shit they get into now a days at like age 5. And there are 5 year olds that can't properly run because they grow indoors where running is not allowed.

Dissenter
connecting...