The history of the activist group Femen, famous for its bare-breasted protests, will be told in 'Our Breasts Are Our Weapons: The History of the Femen Movement,' from Belarus director Darya Zhuk.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.hollywoodreporter.com
news/topless-feminist-movement-femen-get-feature-film-1220016

Hey, I know! let's protest against the sexualization of women by sticking our tits in every ones faces. That'll show em!

Edit History

2019-45-Th 04:45:57 pm

Hey, I know! let's protest against the sexualization of women by sticking our tits in every ones faces.

ROTFL investors will loose their asses! Most men find Nazis unattractive. Breasts are only attractive when you like the person or don't know their crazy opinions. I wouldn't touch them with your ten foot pole! Weapons disarmed! Ugly wenches LOL

Because tits.

It's pretty annoying how women complain about EVERYTHING, but when it comes time to do something... "show tits".

Can you imagine what society would be like nowadays, if that is what we allowed to rule us? "Show Tits", answer for everything.

#endclownworld

body writing fetishists are thrown money by other degenerates

I'm reminded of that Ron White joke about breasts I don't remember it all but..."it could be an old biker chick and we'd still want to see them" "Alright honey roll them back up I've seen enough." I'm going to have to disagree with Mr. White, I don't want to see these...unless one of them is hot? Is one of them hot?

Maybe they will tell us why the founder killed herself, so other members could follow her example.

(On a sidenote, I have an inch of respect for FEMEN because, unlike the average 3rd wave feminist, they actually did some protests in mosques, at least around 2013, 2015)

Trending On www.hollywoodreporter.com
Trending Comments On www.hollywoodreporter.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...