As declining ratings crunch budgets, unscripted writing talents continue to put in some of the small screen's most punishing hours and decreasing wages.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.hollywoodreporter.com
news/reality-tv-story-producers-face-decreasing-wages-tougher-working-conditions-1239626

plays tiny violin for the whiners

You can always go flip burgers for a living.

Why should they get more money and better working conditions for the completely worthless and mindless garbage that they produce to entertain the shallow half retarded idiots that watch their shit shows?

Edit History

2019-10-Tu 10:10:22 pm

Why should they get more money and better working conditions for the completely worthless and mindless garbage that they produce to entertain the shallow half retarded idiots that watch there shit shows?

Maybe the KarTRASHians will finally go away!

Awwwwwwwwwwww! SO sad... so sad... look! See the tear? Good to know this mindless dreck is actually starting to dwindle in the ratings, which mean perhaps people are starting to grow a brain.

Words cannot express how much I hate "reality tv".

'"I audibly gasped," says Natalie, who depended on her usual rate of at least $2,500 a week to support her family. With an average of 1.9 million total viewers in its 16th season, Kardashians remains an influential show'

What does your family survive on, caviar?

16 season of Kardashian trash.... TV is brain dead.

1.9 million viewers, at least it seems most people have better taste than to watch this garbage.

Go Fuck Yourself Hollywood!

Only women want to watch this trash.

They want open borders, then are surprised when wages drop. Fuck ‘em

Trending On www.hollywoodreporter.com
Trending Comments On www.hollywoodreporter.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...