Through Sunday, revenue at the North American box office is an estimated $2.74 billion, the lowest showing since 2013 for the comparable time period, according to Comscore.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.hollywoodreporter.com
news/hollywood-hopes-reversal-fortune-worst-early-slump-6-years-1201963

Gee I don't know Hollywood, how about ramping up your 24/7 attacks on half the population and keep calling us "racists," and "Nazis". That might help.

Stop making NPC, virtue signaling, feminist-biased, anti-Republican, anti-President, anti-American movies.

Edit History

2019-59-Mo 04:59:34 pm

Stop makin g NPC, virtue signaling, feminist-biased, anti-Republican, anti-President, anti-American movies. That might help?

Gee Hollyweird.. I can tall you why people aren't seeing your crap movies anymore... How about coming up with something NEW instead of re-hashing old movies and adding-in gay agendas? And for the love of God.. STOP with all the comic-book BS ! ENOUGH! Hollyweird hasn't come up with an original idea in HOW LONG?

And like others have said.. try to keep your nose OUT of politics. You do NOT belong there. We get enough of it in the real world, so we don't need you to feed us more racism, pro-gay, anti-American, blah blah..

ENTERTAIN US! Not bore us to sleep!

1) Tickets Are Ridiculously Expense 2) Fuck Hollywood 3) No Pausing To Grab A Beer 4) And Fuck Hollywood

@GaltsGultch

I wouldn't walk across the street to see the Trump-hating "star" of Hellboy. Shove it, Hollywood.

Edit History

2019-14-Tu 12:14:12 am

I wouldn't walk across the street to see the Trump-hating "star" of Hellboy. Sorry Hollywood. Shove it.

Aww that's too bad - I guess Trump bashing isn't really paying off for the Hollyweird egomaniacs eh?

maybe you shouldn't call your costumers nazi's,or. maybe Hollywood should shut the fuck up and stop trying to over throw the country and pushing and SJW agenda.

The left: You are all a bunch of racist, homophobic nazis The left: Ticket sales are down

Can't find a good movie to watch anymore.

Last one worth going to was Dunkirk.

NOT MY HELLBOY!

Dissenter
connecting...