The Czech government has proposed a bill stating that ordinary citizens with a weapons permit can engage and shoot to kill terrorists, reports NTB. The goal is that also ordinary citizens should be able to help prevent lives being lost if a terrorist is about to carry out an attack, according to the Czech news …
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.frontlinesnews.com
2019/08/28/muslims-in-europe-on-edge-as-czech-government-encourages-their-citizens-to-arm-themselves-and-be-prepared-to-shoot-islamic-terrorists.html

at least one EU country isn't completely cucked

The Czechs moving in the right direction on gun ownership.

this is a good thing shame the uk and western europe has let itself be disarmed , citizens have no rights to defend themselves against evil

Excellent. Better yet, the good countries of Europe need to set an example (Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, etc) and devise their own 2nd Amendment. Provide an unalienable right of their people, irrespective of government in power, to keep and bear arms.

Anyone got a link to the source or entire article? The link is broken on my side

Muslims on edge LOL!? Maybe don't go around killing thousands of people who are just going about their lives or raping little white girls, you should be OK. The people are sick of this and their governments standing by doing nothing about it - they won't put up with it indefinitely.

...and the Czechs make some fine weapons. I own several.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Trending On www.frontlinesnews.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On www.frontlinesnews.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...