During the presidential debate, Trump repeated false claims that Michigan is "like a prison" and that Whitmer's husband is the only one not under a state lockdown.
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.freep.com
story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/22/trump-makes-false-claims-michigan-final-presidential-debate/3737844001/

The mental gymnastics required to write this horseshit are of Olympic levels. Contorting logic like a pretzel.

Whitmer needs to be charged for murder, since she conspired with other Democrat governors to force sick people into nursing homes to maximize the kill numbers, which they did.

Nursing home massacre.

Michigan Supreme Court did have to strike down her overreaching EO's. She has a habit of penalizing the whole state for a spike in any of the high density population cities. Michiganders are sick of her attitude and idiocy.

"Here are the facts" At least they are nice enough to admit when they are going to lie

HAHA Yes it is just look at Detroit and the burnt out suburbs.

I feel like I'm under house arrest considering I'm wfh and there isn't much to do considering most things are cancelled. If this was a normal year I'd be headed to a beer fest this weekend

It's opinion on how he views it. It cannot be false.

These people are so stupid.

My brother lives in Ypsilanti and would completely agree with Trump here. He hates Whitmer and what she's done to Michigan.

Yeah commies , you are right.... it’s more like a new world order communist concentration camp🤔 ...

Also, Detroit Free Press is a Communist newspaper. Better to trust the Detroit News.

Dissenter
connecting...