The business has since changed the scarecrow, which had depicted President Donald Trump holding former President Barack Obama’s head by a rope.
57 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.freep.com
story/news/local/michigan/2019/10/28/michigan-auto-shops-scarecrow-showed-trump-holding-obama-head-on-rope/2478374001/

You morons have no problem when it is Trump being abused, but you become "outraged" when the Kenyan is the one getting abused.

Your think anything mocking or abusing Trump is funny, until that "humor" is directed at Obama, then you no longer think it is funny and you become "outraged".

Edit History

2019-09-Mo 02:09:29 pm

You morons have no problem when it is Trump being abused, but you become "outraged when the Kenyan is the one getting abused.

Your think anything mocking or abusing Trump is funny, until that "humor" is directed at Obama.

2019-22-Mo 02:22:49 pm

You morons have no problem when it is Trump being abused, but you become "outraged when the Kenyan is the one getting abused.

Your think anything mocking or abusing Trump is funny, until that "humor" is directed at Obama, then you no longer think it is funny and you become "outraged".

"Resident Kathy DeTroyer drew attention to the decorations "

Translation: Malcontent Democrat bitches that Obama is portrayed in a bad light while the same malcontent Democrat thinks it is "Free Speech" when it is done to Trump.

Edit History

2019-19-Mo 02:19:52 pm

"Resident Kathy DeTroyer drew attention to the decorations "

Translation: Malcontent Democrat bitches that Obama is portrayed in a bad light while the same malcontent Democrat think it is "Free Speech" when it is done to Trump.

I'm shocked that people are outraged.

I remember the bigass billboard in Times Square of some lesbian doing foot fetish and bondage shit to Trump. None of the lefty fuckwits had a problem with that...

My favorite part... "... with many blasting the display as racist, violent and in poor taste. "

Why is it racist? I see no mention of race.

Violence on Halloween? Has no-one been paying attention to what Halloween is about?

Poor Taste... okay, I'll go along with that. But so is the Washington progressives booing Trump at the ball game recently. They started it!

No one except the Fake News are actually outraged.

The OUTRAGE MACHINE is VERY SELECTIVE!

I'm pretty sure this was created with Kathy Griffin, Snoop Poodle, and others in mind. I personally don't care for it, but the hypocritical response from the liberals is, oh, so sweet

I would have drawn Michael with a large bulge in the pants and Barack doing something fruity.

Nothing I'd rather see than obama and hillary's heads at the end of a LONG ROPE after their trials and convictions for TREASON against America!

Dissenter
connecting...